Fixtures list 2019
Sunday 3rd March
The final pre-season practice session before the season opener next Saturday will give drivers one last chance to give their cars a shakedown.
* The second practice session last Sunday saw over 90 cars take to the track.
* The BriSCA F2 Stock Cars have seen some very eye-catching cars take to the track including Scottish Champion 629 Euan Millar and 41 Dennis Middler. The BriSCA F2s get their season underway at Birmingham, King's Lynn and Skegness this weekend.
* The Saloon Stock Cars have also seen some impressive paintwork on display – although time will tell how long they will stay that way! 5 Tam Rutherford Jnr and 8 Holly Glen have shown a good upturn in pace with their new machinery and will be ones to look out for when the Scottish season begins next Saturday night. The Saloons are also in action at King's Lynn and Skegness next weekend.
* No less than 15 1300cc Stock Cars took to the track last Sunday with this year looking to top last. Their season gets underway at the Racewall on 16th March and is shaping up to be one not to be missed.
* The Ministox may get their season underway this Saturday but that is unlikely to deter the youngsters from gaining some valuable track time. This will be the final chance for the several new drivers to get some practice in ahead of the season opener on the 9th of March.
* The Micro F2 drivers were in good form last season and this year is set to be no different with more youngsters taking their first steps in stock car racing. Their practice session will run from 12pm-1pm.
* The Stock Rods are at their best around the Racewall and this year is sure to show them at their best. With promising numbers at both practice sessions so far, and more cars to come, this season looks to be another classic at the home of Scottish Stock Car Racing.
* The National Hot Rods are enjoying a boost in numbers lately with the debuts of 34 John Maver, 71 Gordon Alexander and 142 James Mooney last Sunday.
* The Prostocks are part of our mouth-watering season opener on the 9th of March and the signs are that this year will look to build on the increase in numbers of last. 14 Michael Ritchie is one of the new drivers ready to start out in the formula and add in the returns of 79 Sean Devine and 605 Craig Murray and we have another exciting season in prospect.
* The novice graders in the Prostock Basics have been taking advantage of the practice sessions to gain valuable track time, and this Sunday is set to be no different.
£5 per driver, public admission is free.
Sunday 3rd March
- Open Practice
- £5 per driver
- Spectator entry free