General Public Stadium Safety Rules and Regulations
Stadium Safety Rules and Regulations
The safety of spectators, race teams and officials is of paramount importance to us. As such, the following rules must be followed at all times.
- Spectators ARE NOT allowed to enter the pit area or cross the pit lane
whilst vehicles or race cars are entering or exiting the raceway.
- The entry gates to and from the pit area will be closed during such time
and will remain closed until the vehicle movements have stopped.
(Gates located at the end of the West Terrace, and at the Drivers
- NO pedestrian access to the pit lane at any time during a race meeting.
- Children in the pit area must be accompanied & supervised by a responsible adult at ALL TIMES
- Spectators are reminded there is NO running allowed in the pit area or walkways
- NO Smoking in Pit Area or Grandstands
- NO unauthorised personnel (including spectators and race team members) are permitted on the raceway.
- Scooters, Bicycles and other ride on toys ARE NOT permitted to be used within the stadium. This includes the pit area, stands and walkways. All cyclists/ riders are required to dismount when entering the stadium.
- Responsible adults ARE permitted to push Prams, Buggies, Wheelchairs, tricycles, Coupe Cars, but care should be taken to ensure their safe use at all times.
- Spectators viewing around the terracing MUST remain behind the blue safety barrier at all times throughout a race meeting (no sitting on or underneath the barrier)
- All walkways and stairways must be kept clear at all times. There is NO standing in the Grandstands.
- All dogs must be kept on a lead (no longer than 6ft) at all times and must be cleaned up after
- DO NOT abuse our safety stewards who are only following the rules and regulations. Spectators who do not adhere to the safety regulations will be removed from the stadium.