Fixtures list 2020
Sunday 1st March
The first practice session of 2020 takes place at the Racewall this Sunday, with Micro F2s on track from 12-1pm and all other formulas from 1-4pm.
* There is a very promising number of BriSCA F2 newcomers expected to take to the track in Scotland in 2020, some of whom may take the opportunity to get some track time ahead of the season opener on March 14.
* The Saloon Stock Cars also have a busy season ahead, with the European Championship being staged at the Racewall in June. There are a couple of new drivers expected to join the class, including ex-Ministox silver roof Logan Bruce.
* The Stock Rod World Championship takes place at the Racewall on the second weekend in September, and with drivers such as David Philp and Ministox National Points Champion Taylor Borthwick joining in the fun in 2020, it is set to be another exciting season for the non-contact class.
* The Prostock Basics will embark on their fourth full Racewall season, and will be taking part in the season opener for the very first time. Some of the new drivers will be out to get some track time ahead of March 14.
* The Ministox ranks are set to be swelled by Zara Hutchinson and Bobby Brandon, who are set to be moving up from the Micro F2 class. The Mini British Championship will feature alongside the Saloon European in June.
* An influx of youngsters in the Micro F2s will have their first taste of track time with other cars, ahead of the season opener on March 14.
Sunday 1st March
- Open Paid Practice £10 per driver
- All drivers must hold a 2020 ORCI licence or pay for a full day licence
- 1pm-4pm (MicroF2s 12pm-1pm)
- Free entry for spectators