News And Updates
Practice Goes Ahead - Saloon Races Postponed
17th February 2016
Due to changing circumstances for many of the intended racers, and looking at predicted weather for the 21st, the Old School Saloon event will not now take place on Sunday (we are exploring with the relevant parties alternative options in the future). The practice will still go ahead (weather dependent). And a nominal £5 fee will apply to spectate and participate - again all proceeds going to the Fight Cancer for Joan fund. Apologies for any inconvenience and disappointment.